If you are looking to list your home, your first step should be to find a reliable and experienced real estate agent, like the ones at Icon Premium Realty. After you have connected a realtor, you can move onto prepping and staging your home to stand out to potential buyers. Which of course means taking care of projects that will increase your home’s curb appeal.
Not sure which projects to choose? Then you need these curb appeal-boosting resources!
A Fresh Coat of Paint Can Make Huge Difference
Faded or chipped paint can make buyers think twice about scheduling a showing or making an offer.
- Pressure washing provides a clean slate to start.
- Boost curb appeal by repainting your home’s exterior or just touching it up.
- Once you’re finished painting your brick or siding, move onto repainting the front door.
- Using shades of black or charcoal grey on your front door can also boost home value.
- Finally, touch up your home’s trim to increase curb appeal and enhance marketability.
Green & Healthy Yards Can Also Attract More Buyers
A freshly painted home can stand out in all of the wrong ways if your yard needs some work too.
- Hiring pros is an effortless way to improve your yard but you can also DIY.
- If you decide to DIY, make cleaning up your yard your very first task.
- Once your yard is clean, you can work on filling in any bare spots in your lawn.
- For a finishing touch, try adding a few low-maintenance flowers and shrubs.
A Well-Lit Yard Can Enhance Curb Appeal & Security
Use these exterior lighting tips to show off all of that hard work:
- Adding outdoor lighting is one of the most effective tips for boosting curb appeal.
- Upgrading your exterior lighting to smarter options can also attract more offers.
- But smart lighting can also be a good idea for enhancing security around a vacant home.
- Of course, taking the time to clean your outdoor lights can also help with curb appeal.
Curb appeal is absolutely crucial when you are trying to sell a home. After all, this is what helps attract potential buyers and entices them to take a closer look at your home. So make sure your listing makes an amazing first impression by maximizing the curb appeal of your property.
Article was written by our friend: